Vegan No Bake Choc PB Cookies
I have a date with these Vegan Choc Peanut Butter cookies and now thanks to this recipe so do you!!
Thankfully, the below only makes 6 of the most amazing clean cookies you'll ever taste - so there is no real risk of completely blowing out your macros if you can't exercise a little self control *cough* like me.
I can't promise that you won't want to eat all of them, but if you can hold out they make for an excellent snack for the week ahead!
Vegan No Bake Choc Peanut Butter
60g smooth peanut butter 30ml rice malt syrup 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 1/4 tsp water 10g Vegan Protein - either Peanut Butter flavour or Vanilla. (I used Macro Mike Original Peanut Butter) 10g oat flour 10g powdered peanut butter (I used Macro Mike Chocolate Caramel)
Topping 40g Vegan dark chocolate (Like Sweet William)
1 tbs additional crushed peanuts for garnish
1. Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and mix together to combine.
2. Add your dry ingredients and stir until a dough starts to form - you may need to use your hands to really combine. If the dough is too crumbly add a tiny bit of water slowly(!). 3. Portion dough into 6 equal amounts and roll into balls. Press balls down lightly with a fork. Place in freezer to set.
4. In a separate bowl melt your chocolate. Half dip each cookie into the chocolate and repeat until all your cookies are dipped.
5. Return to the freezer to set.
6. Top with crushed peanuts or leave plain.
Serving: 6 pieces | Calories: 122 kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Fibre: 1g