Vegan Peanut Butter Cheezecake Oreo Cups
Chocolate, Oreos, Peanut Butter - no more needs to be said.
You absolutely need these in your life, and if you can't stop at one - no judgement!
Chocolate has always been a staple in my pantry. I just can't ever seem to go without it for longer then a week, and lucky for me, now armed with the knowledge of how to balance my macros I don't have to. I can finally be flexible with what I eat!
It's taken me a looooooong time to grasp that if I have a block of choccie I don't have to eat it all in one sitting, and yes in fact, chocolate will keep for a very long time if you don't eat it :P
While I can't promise that these will last (as I write this, there is only 1 more cup left!) I can promise that they absolutely deliver on flavour indulgence while being macro friendly, vegan and guilt free!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
100g Vegan White Chocolate (I used Sweet William)
1 tsp coconut oil
40g Macromike Peanut Butter Cheezecake Protein (code for their site is LYON10 for a discount)
2 tbs almond butter
1 tbs sticky sweetener of choice
2 tbs almond milk
dash vanilla extract
2 Oreos (+ 1/2 crushed into crumbs for the topping)
1. Melt 50g of the Vegan white chocolate in the microwave, mix in 1/2 tsp of the coconut oil and stir until fully melted
2. Divide chocolate mix into 6 silicon cupcake moulds . Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling
3. In a bowl, place all ingredients except the Oreos and stir until fully combined. You want the mixture to be similar to a cookie dough consistency. If it's too dry add a little more almond milk, if it's too wet add a little more protein powder.
4. Remove cupcake cases from the freezer and divide the cookie dough into 6 even portions. Press firmly into the cupcake moulds.
5. Crush the Oreos into small chunks. Again divide the chunks into 6 and press into each of the PB cheezecake mix.
6. Melt the remaining 50g of the Vegan white chocolate in the microwave, mix in remaining coconut oil and stir until fully melted.
7. Pour the chocolate over Cheezecake Cups, and sprinkle a fine cookie crumb over the top. Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
Macros per cup: C 18g, F 10g, P 6g Cals 187
*Proud Macromike Ambassador - For a discount on Macromike, use LYON10 at checkout xx